So the due date came and went without any excitement, except that Will's brother and family came to town and we had a nice dinner and played Kinect with 4 year old Dylan after. It amazes me how fast Dylan picks things up. He was so good! Meanwhile, 2 year old Sophia made and served "pies" she made out of memory game cards. I watch and interact knowing that we soon will have a little mini person learning and playing around us that we will be totally and completely responsible for. I still struggle to believe it sometimes. Despite that, I am very calm and not really anxious or nervous (yet, anyway) about the whole thing and all the excitement (or pain, should I say?) I expect to experience sometime in the next few days. Today was officially my last day of work. Although, if baby doesn't make an appearance and I'm still feeling up to it, I may drag my butt in again next week, if only to keep my mind off the waiting. I had a doctors appointment today and can report that things are moving along, so I'm hoping to not have to make that decision. My doctor is on-call tonight and then again on Monday, so we're hoping he will wait until then (and after the Seahawks game, of course!), so she will be available to deliver him. She's taken such good care of him up until now, it's only right that she be the one to see him safely make his entrance :) Other than all that, I'm still feeling really good, sleeping well and pretty comfortable, so he's welcome to stay in as long as he likes. That being said, this will most likely be my final blog post before I officially become a Mommy because we're pretty sure it's happening in the next few days! Stay tuned!
 |
| 1 day past due! |
Will won tickets to last week's playoff game which included pre-game field access. It was so much fun! Check out some of his pics...
 |
| Baby's first Seahawks game! | |
No comments:
Post a Comment