Isaiah is 9 weeks old already! And I'm sadly counting down the days until I have to return to work. I love, love, love being at home. I need to win the lottery.
I know I haven't been good at keeping up with the blog so here is a very large blog post filled with pictures from the last two months. Enjoy!
 |
| Lets start from the beginning... |
 |
| Coming home from the hospital |
 |
| Cute little naked baby! |
 |
| First real bath... |
 |
| All clean! |
 |
| Happy Valentine's Day! |
 |
| Snug as a bug |
 |
| Go Huskies! |
 |
| As Will says, "true dat" |
 |
| Meeting future girlfriend Jacqueline for the first time... Just kidding Jen! :) |
 |
| but seriously, how could she pass up this face? :P |
 |
| Such a big boy! |
 |
| snoozin' |
 |
| Snoozin' again! |
 |
| Happy boy! |
love all of the pictures, you can see how much he's grown in just this set.. my fave is isaiah's baby mohawk :P
ReplyDeleteas for future bf/gf.. we'll see if they ever make it past.. blatantly ignoring each other :)