Sunday, June 26, 2011

Open Wide

At our 4 month appointment Isaiah's doctor said that we could start trying solids around 5 months if Isaiah is showing signs of interest. I have mixed feelings about starting solids because it just means he's already growing up and staring a whole new phase of his life that I'm not sure I'm ready for. Not to mention the ease of just feeding him a bottle. It's very user friendly. :) With that said, I have been super curious about how Isaiah will react with his first spoonful of rice cereal and my curiosity got the better of me. Maybe it would have gone better if we had chosen mashed bananas? The good thing is that I got to satisfy my curiosity and I feel okay putting it off a little longer since he didn't totally love it.

I had to trim the video down in order to get it to post, so you aren't seeing his very first bite but you'll get the idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment