I can't believe my little baby is turning one. This year has gone by so fast. He went from a little lump to a big boy. He has 8 teeth and needs a haircut. He will eat just about anything, especially if it comes off your plate. Although, he may love it one day and then refuse to eat it again. If he sees something he wants to eat or drink he lets you know with a smack of his lips. He is fast and clever. Curious and smart. He knows bye-bye with a wave and "ba-ba", he directs you all over the house with his noises and hand gestures telling you where to go and what to do. He loves to be chased and tickled and play peek-a-boo. He loves to read books. Just yesterday he handed me a book, waited for me to sit down then backed his little body up and sat down in my lap. I loved it. He loves anything with a cord or anything electronic. He loves baths and when you ask him "ready for bath?" he walks himself to the bathroom, stands next to the tub and throws in his cups. He is snugly and cuddly at bedtime which makes it hard for me to put him down (but I do) and he sleeps 10-12 hours at night. He gives big open mouthed kisses which are slobbery but the best. He also likes to bite. Mostly me. We've decided its a sign of affection. He is spoiled with love and affection from everyone around him. He's one lucky boy. And I'm one lucky Momma.

Great post, Heather! I read it several times because I enjoyed learning all the things you love about Isaiah. Miss you!
ReplyDeletemy favorite post of all time.. hope to see the big boy soon!
ReplyDeleteHope you and Jacqueline can come up and stay with me over Memorial weekend, if the boys decide to go to Vancouver!
Delete