Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fun Stuff

When Isaiah gets up in the morning he often goes to his shoe bin and picks out a pair of shoes that he then requests be put on his feet. Sometimes it's a quick process, other times we try on a couple pairs before he's satisfied.




Have I mentioned "square" before? It's his lovey and it spends a lot of time in his mouth when he's tired or just waking up. Needless to say, we rotate three of them so that they can be washed frequently! He loves square, it brings a very large grin to his little face.


I also have proof that a baby who grows up with a Mom who doesn't like food mess and therefore rarely lets him practice feeding himself will actually learn to use utensils, and use them well! :)


Last but not least, I caught some dancing on camera! Finally! I've been trying for awhile now.





No comments:

Post a Comment