Thursday, January 24, 2013

Someone turned 2!

Saturday was Isaiah's second birthday! And what a great birthday it was! I think the thing I reflect on the most is how at his first birthday I thought he was such a big boy, but now, turning two, he really is a big boy! (I do realize that that's how aging works) But really this year has been one new thing after another all leading up to this little boy who I can now pretty much have a conversation with. This is definitely my favorite age so far. He is so fun right now, I really want to soak it all up because I know, in a flash, I'll be sitting here posting about his third birthday.

We had a great weekend. Thomas, Jennifer, Jacqueline and Jameson came from San Diego, and stayed with us. Isaiah had the time of his life having Jacqueline here to play with from morning to night. He also learned a lot about sharing, his toys, and sharing me, and what it really means to be gentle, to not push, and what happens when he does do all those things. But, he's also pretty good at saying sorry and really good at hugs and kisses.

We drove up to Snoqualmie on his birthday so we could play in the snow and then Sunday was his birthday party. He had a great weekend!

Waking up to balloons!















No comments:

Post a Comment