Thanks to a co-worker of Will's for knitting these matching hats. Little berry heads. I love this picture because Nolan looks like he is cracking up at Isaiah. He was smiling, but still too young for real giggles.
Nolan is already going on 8 weeks old! The time is just flying by! He continues to be an easy baby. Really only crying/fussing when he needs something. He's a bit harder to put down now but still alows it more than Isaiah ever did. He's a chunk. 13 pounds already and that was a little over a week ago when we were at the doctor about his face. His face - thankfully we got it figured out and he is all cleared up and back to having kissably soft cheeks. I felt so bad for him. What started as baby acne turned into some really bad eczema. It started weeping in places so we were prescribed some antibiotic ointment. But he cleared up so fast with just continuous Aquaphor application, we hardly needed the ointment. Here's a pic of the poor guy at his worst.
I took out some Christmas decorations this week and was showing Isaiah the little bean bag nativity we have. When I told him about "little baby Jesus" he took it over to Nolan, placed it on his chest and said "just like baby Nolan". He's a funny little guy. I snapped this pic which also shows off his newly healed cheeks.
Oh and "snow" is the favorite activity around our house these days. Isaiah will be in heaven if we get some real snow this year!






No comments:
Post a Comment