- I tell him sometimes that "no is not an option", he tells me sometimes that "no is not an auction".
- In the book The Little Blue Truck, a big dump truck comes through and his "big important wheels" get stuck in the mud. Sometimes Isaiah's cars have big important wheels when he's playing. And even once when he was mad, he had "big important legs" that were "gonna kick me".
- When he's mad he tells me (or whoever he's mad at) "I HAVE NO IDEA!" It comes out when we are asking him to do something he doesn't want to do, or when he gets in trouble for doing something. I'm not sure where he picked it up from. I use that phrase, but never in that tone.
- "You have to get out of here! Go away!" When he wants to do something he knows he shouldn't do.
- "May I please have iPad"... "say, "Yes, you may""
- "I'm scared of my light, he's a monster, I have to put my squares on my face, then he can't get me". Me laying on the floor after awhile of him not being able to fall asleep, "do you want your squares over your face?" "No, I'm not scared because you are in here."
- He never wants to brush teeth. He tells me "Ahpa says we have to go straight to bed!"
- When he wants me to describe what's happening in a picture or tell him about something. "Mommy, you can talk about it"
- or the opposit when I tell him something he doesn't want to hear, "You can't say anything at all! Don't talk about it mommy!" Usually followed by "I'm going to shut you in here" or "Ahpa's gonna put you in time out!"
- He says thank you all the time now and often uses please. Also "bwess you Ahpa" when Will sneezes.
He's a stinker! But a charming one.
No comments:
Post a Comment