On May 9, 2010, which fittingly was Mother's Day, Will and I found out that we are having a baby! This blog is for those of you, near and far, who would like to follow along as belly, baby and family grow.
June 11 - 9 weeks and 0 days - the baby is the size of a green olive - After three separate doctors appointments, we finally got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. It didn't really feel real until this day. After the appointment we took the picture and shared the news with our parents!
July 4th - 12 weeks and 5 days - the baby is now the size of a plum - I took my first belly picture! Not much of a belly yet, but certainly can't suck in anymore! :)
July 26 - 15 weeks and 6 days - we now have an orange! At this stage the baby's ears are developing and can probably hear me talking. The belly is slowly growing...
August 8th - 17 weeks 5 days - Not much of a change in the belly but a little tanner from a week at the beach. They say the baby is now the size of an onion and beginning to gain body fat. I should be able to feel it moving any day now. I've felt various things now and then but nothing I can definitively say was the baby, I can't wait to feel something unmistakable! In the next couple of weeks we will have our next ultrasound and will find out the sex of the baby. Stay tuned!
This past week also marked the end of secrecy (yay!). My whole family, both Zimmerman and Murray, gathered for one big family reunion at the Jersey Shore. Will and I were able to share the news in person. It was a great week and we wish we could see everyone more often!





I love it!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Welcome to the blogging community :) Can't wait to follow along. Hope you guys had a great vacation! You didn't miss any sunny weather here.
ReplyDeleteM