This weekend marked the first weekend of our kitchen remodel. Lets call it Kitchen Phase I. Phase one includes tear out, floor install, electrical and plumbing... My Dad was going to come over on Saturday to just "get us started" but he got going and didn't stop and we ended up finishing most of the tear out by Sunday night. No turning back now... None of this would be possible without many people but mostly my Dad's help and a close friend Charlie to give us advice and referrals and lots of other project management help. We cannot even begin to figure out how we are going to thank everyone. Perhaps a big dinner party? :)
The lovely before...
After lots of hard work...
 |
| I'm a nerd, I know |
This is how we will be living for the next month or so. Hopefully all is back in the kitchen before baby enters the world! Fingers crossed! It looks like a garage sale, see something you like, let me know. :)
RIP former kitchen and happy camping until new kitchen is born. Heather, you look great :)
ReplyDelete