Our Christmas present came one day early this year (no we didn't have the baby yet!). The kitchen is almost done and I was able to cook Will dinner tonight! Granted, it was only udon because we have nothing in the fridge. :)
I also got the nursery in order, although it's not completely done. The walls are still bare. I can't believe we will be bringing home a baby in (hopefully) less than a month!
 |
| Diaper Cake from my shower |
 |
| The Sock Monkey is complete, with arms and a tail. Thanks Debbie! :) |
 |
| The gorgeous quilt that my Mom made for the baby. He's going to love it! Thanks Mom (Grandma!)! |
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Heather - everything looks so good! I'm amazed at how fast the kitchen came together. Can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteMolly
Wow! I hope you got your dad a really fantastic Xmas gift! Does he do basements? :)
ReplyDeleteeverything looks beautiful, Heather! Baby Song is gonna have such a cute nursery and yummy food cooked from a gorgeous kitchen!
ReplyDelete