We had an ultrasound appointment today to check the growth of Baby Song and it turns out he is 5 lbs 15 oz and, of course, still growing! He has about four more weeks to pack on a couple more, so it looks like we could have an 8 lb baby! Yikes! I didn't think he was that big already. Everyone keeps telling me how small I look for being so far along. We were really excited to see the baby again and get a couple of pictures, we were not expecting that they would give us the new 3D version. We think they are a little creepy looking and not something we were interested in getting. But, when it's your own baby you are looking at, it's actually pretty cool! :) He wouldn't move his hand away from his face, but we still got a pretty good shot. He looks like he's smiling and he's sticking his tongue out! Oh, and he got the hiccups during the appointment so I could see his abdomen expand and feel it at the same time!
I had a couple of baby showers in the past couple of months. Thanks to Marta and Gretch and my Mom and Andrea for throwing them! Here are a couple pictures from the most recent one. My Mom made me the cutest quilt and Debbie made me a sock monkey, it just needs it's arms and tail! :) I'm so thankful for all of the gifts and well wishes and time spent with friends and family.
And now for the kitchen. The cabinets are up and the room is painted! Counters are being installed on Monday and we are in the home stretch! I hope we can have a working stove by Christmas! Not the best pictures but you get the idea.








No comments:
Post a Comment