Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's been awhile!

It's been awhile since I last posted something and A LOT has happened since then! Isaiah turned 7 months old and now crawls like a champ and pulls himself up to standing. His hair is growing giving him a soft fuzzy head. He also LOVES food now. Among his favorites are carrots, sweet potato, broccoli, pear, apple, banana and so far, any kind of melon. He's so so on regular potato and avocado and dislikes peas (I don't blame him, the peas in a jar are stinky!). I try to make most of the food he eats, but I just can't get carrots as smooth as they can in the jar, so we buy some food and make others. In the last couple of weeks two teeth have appeared! It started with one that now looks like a little chiclet and the second broke through a couple days ago.  We had some sleep problems the first week, and now he seems to go back and forth between his old sleep habits and these tiring new ones.
mmm... sweet potato!
he loves it, I swear!

August 19, 2011
typical sleep position
icy treat
this is all he does in his crib now, unless he's sleeping


mmm... carrots!

ever since taking swimming, water is his favorite place to play
making mischief instead of sleeping

getting the closet ready for winter
teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment