In June, Isaiah, Grandma Lee and I took a trip east to visit the Zimmerman side of the family. I was really worried about the plane rides but Isaiah did so great! It's like he knew his limitations and adjusted his behavior and needs accordingly. It was awesome! He also did really well during the whole trip. We already know that he is a pretty social kid, but I've really come to believe that he is a true extrovert. Even at his most tired, he seems to soak up the energy around him and continue on as happy as can be, especially if he is the center of attention. Besides all the visiting with family and meeting Baby Bruce (Broo is what Isaiah called him and now calls every other baby he sees), I think Isaiah's highlight was visiting the model train room at my grandparent's retirement community. It was huge and solidified his love of "too-too's". We also took a trip out to the Strasburg Rail Road and got to see some life-sized trains. We had so much fun on this trip. I love visiting Lancaster County, so many of my own favorite memories are there.
 |
| Travel Champ! |
 |
| Sink bath |
 |
| Happy Great Grandparents! |
 |
| Coolest model train room ever! |
 |
| Isaiah and Baby Bruce |
 |
| Our last day in PA was HOT! A hose, bucket and shade were very necessary! |
On July 19, Isaiah turned 18 months old. A year and a half. Wow. Time flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment