I think this baby is going to be huge. We had an ultrasound on Thursday because at my last ultrasound they noticed my placenta was low so my doc wanted to check to make sure it had moved up. It has, thankfully, but we also learned that the baby is now measuring 2.5 weeks ahead. He's already 4.5 lbs with a good two months left to pack on some more. I'm definitely starting to hit a stage of discomfort that I never had with Isaiah. I have to waddle more, especially when I first get up to walk and my pace is slow. I've noticed I'm more "nesty" with this one or at least I have more motivation to do stuff to actually make a nursery. I've already made a blanket, a crib skirt, and a changing pad cover. It's been fun so far. I also made Isaiah a pillow case and sheet. Everything is so easy to do, I don't know why I've never attempted it before! I think we've also successfully moved the glider out if Isaiah's room into the baby's room. I was worried we would have to buy another one because Isaiah seemed attached but we moved his tent to the spot where it used to sit and he seemed excited about it. So far so good, although not having a chair in his room is an adjustment for both of us when it comes to bedtime. There are still a number of things to do to get the nursery in order but it's getting closer. Here's a pic of the crib with the blanket and skirt. We got it free from a friend and are getting a free mattress from another friend. Can't beat that!
I'm doing this post on my phone and can't figure out how to place the photos so here are a bunch in a row. One of me as of today (31 weeks tomorrow) and two of the new baby. One is of the face, it's hard to tell but you are looking down on the face from above. He looks chubby to me already!




You look great, Heather! I know how it feels to be super uncomfortable. Hang in there! Maybe you'll go early with this one. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda hoping so!
ReplyDelete