So this was Isaiah's first year to hand out valentines. I have to say, until the email from Teacher Jessica went out, I had totally forgotten about exchanging valentines. Funny because I used to love it when I was a kid. At school this year the class agreed to no candy valentines. It was my last week of maternity leave and I was feeling crafty so I hit up Pinterest. I also just don't like the paper valentines from the store. They are all so geared toward girls or boys, I didn't feel like choosing between superheros or animals or some movie theme. I got a ton of great ideas! I'm back-pocketing a couple for the future.
These were definitely MY valentines. Isaiah had no interest in helping me. At least I tried. Next year hopefully. :) I did, however, make some Valentines for the Grandmas (not pictured below) and coached
Isaiah on what to say. He enjoyed helping me make those ones and had a really fun time delivering them!



No comments:
Post a Comment