Last Wednesday it was a year since Nolan came screaming into this world. I can't believe how fast this year went by. Nolan is still just as vocal now as he was in his first minutes. He talks all the time and screams just as much too. He lets everyone know when he wants something and even more when he's mad that something has been taken away from him. He waves bye-bye and says "ba-ba", he says book but it sounds more like "buht", he shakes his head no when he doesn't want something and nods yes when he does (food mostly) and I'm really trying to catch it on video, it's so cute. He signs "all done" and I swear also says it, "ah-da" is what I hear. He says "boo!" when playing peek-a-boo and says "weeee" when we drive down a hill (something Isaiah likes to do). He also just started saying "hi", it sounds more like "eye" but still, it's very cute. He points to his nose when you ask him where's his nose and he gives kisses. He growls when he sees tigers (but also pretty much any other animal too). He's practically running already, although it makes me nervous because he does it without caution (as a one year old should). And he's a climber. He's still a great sleeper and napper, although the napping doesn't come as easily for the grandma's unfortunately. He still loves to eat and will eat pretty much anything you put in front of him. He has 9 teeth and his 10th and 11th are coming in, that will make four on top, four on the bottom, one bottom and two top molars. He's already had two haircuts. His percentiles are up in the 80's and 90's still. He's been wearing 12 month sized clothes for awhile now and I've just switched him into 18 month onesies. He seems tall but he doesn't look as huge compared to other kids his age anymore. Not to me anyway. I do still get comments from strangers about his size when they find out he's a year but part of me always wonders if that is because he's walking so well. He's a busy guy, and gets into everything. Isaiah has to fend him off of his toys and food. We still call him Godzilla Baby because he destroys everything in his path. But it's also really cute to watch him play with something. He understands driving cars on the floor and rolling/throwing balls. He's a fun little boy and has the cutest little face. And I just love him to pieces.




No comments:
Post a Comment